Vote for Miracles Campaign
- What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features or participate in voting.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. In order to vote in connection with this campaign, your browser must be set up to allow cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. In connection with the Vote for Miracles campaign, we will use your email address to send you daily reminders to vote. You will be given the option to stop receiving these emails.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. The only parties with access to the information you provide are Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and parties helping Children's Miracle Network Hospitals administer this campaign: Webmistress.com, Inc., Emma, Inc., Rackspace, Inc. and Credit Union National Association. Other than as set forth herein, we will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- How You Can Access Your Information. We do not maintain a process for you to review or modify your information directly. However, you may unsubscribe from future communications by clicking the "unsubscribe" link on any e-mail communication from us or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Do Not Track" Policy. We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.